The Polished Lens Company is a Personal Development Company focused on developing and coordinating perception shaping initiatives and programs like
– The Polished Lens Podcast (A fortnightly show focused on sharing deep and diverse perspectives to life issues to equip you to make better life decisions and thrive). Listen to recent episode here – http://thepolishedlens.com/listen-to-podcast/
– CrossRoads Live (A Quarterly Social Media Live Show engaging audience with personal development strategies). Check out editions run so far – http://thepolishedlens.com/crossroads-live-with-folafayo/
– “Thrive At Home” (An initiative to equip and support Home-based individuals and professionals for more effective, productive and fulfilling lives). More on this – http://www.folafayo.com/thrive-at-home/
– DISCover-You Assessments and Workshops (Personality Profile Analysis for Individuals and Teams using the Maxwell Method of DISC).
More on this – http://thepolishedlens.com/discover-you/
– C.E.D.A.R – Community & Coaching Programs (Online Community nurturing learning, growth and accountability. One-on-One & Group Coaching & Mentoring. Specialized for those in career & life transitions).
The Polished Lens Company is a subsidiary of Folakraft Ltd.
The Folakraft Team
Bukola (FolaFayo) is a Perception Shaper, passionate about people living to their full potential in whatever season or space they find themselves. She has the ability to think deep and see from perspectives many tend to ignore or overlook. She has also gone through a number of transitions in life (career and re-locations). It’s why you can be assured interacting with her leaves you clearer and challenged to take transformational life decisions.
She is also a Certified Transition & Life Coach (with the John Maxwell Team International), the founder & host of The Polished Lens Podcast & CrossRoads Live, a Certified DISC Consultant and SYMBIS Facilitator. She is a co-founder of “Fortified Together” a platform focused on helping marriages stay strong and leave legacies. FolaFayo has a degree in Architecture and a professional development leadership certificate from the Harvard University Extension School.
Check out what she’s currently offering on her site – www.folafayo.com and you can connect with her on Linked In; Twitter, FB & IG – @folafayo.
Temitope Ogunfayo studied Mechanical Engineering at Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria. After graduation, he joined Procter and Gamble in Nigeria and has worked with the firm for the last 15 years in what he describes as an interesting career. He has risen through the ranks across different disciplines and departments including Manufacturing, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Initiatives Planning, Warehousing, Sales and Operations Planning, End to End Integrated planning, amongst others. Temitope also has international work experience in Middle East and Africa, having led the end to end Supply Chain for the Laundry business of P&G in that region for 3 years. He is a certified member of the Association of Production and Inventory Control Society, APICS.
Excellent people management skills have been the hallmark of his career – always empowering people to DARE and to challenge what is possible. He also brings to the table strong analytical skills and proficiency in use of qualitative and quantitative problem-solving tools. Training and imparting knowledge are great passions both in and out of the workplace.
Temitope is the co-founder of “Fortified Together” a faith based marriage platform focused on helping marriages stay strong and leave legacies and he also serves on the CEDAR Faculty. He is married to his beautiful friend, Olubukola, and together, they are privileged to care for and nurture 3 angels under their roof.
You can connect with him on Linked In; Twitter – @pastortea